Monday, November 16, 2015

WEEK 10 BELLA VISTA (WEEK 12 OF MISSION)

WHASSUPPP friends and fam!!!
Skateboarding in a suit!!!
Mikey prepping for bed by warming up
with their awesome heating system!
He looks happier now that he's in bed and
waiting for Elder Hess to finally turn off the lights.
It was another good week! Not anything too out of the usual but really everyday is unusual out here in weird arkansas. But it keeps it fun. We are still awaiting a bunch of paperwork for some of our investigators before they can get baptized because they never actually got divorced from their old spouses and stuff so that can be a little frustrating but I am super happy we have some commitments. 

The highlight from this week with me was probably actually when I was out on an exchange with one of my close mission friends, Elder Hawkins. We were out to teach this 9-year old who is being baptized next Saturday and her very less active mom. It was a cool experience because I had studied pretty hard on this one subject all week. Well anyway in the lesson Elder Hawkins was killing it as we were teaching them the gospel of Jesus Christ and he is seriously an awesome teacher, and it was his area so he was really leading the lesson. Sister Hardigrass stopped him though at one point and asked him the very question I had been studying all week and it left him stumped. He looked at me and I was so excited to give this lady an answer that she could come to peace with and I felt so good about myself being guided in my studies it was super cool!!! But I love my mission I learn a ton every day and actually have a lot of fun out here haha mainly because I have such awesome people around me. The gospel is true everywhere. I love you guys back home. Have a ballin week! 
Mikey with Elder Hawkins aka Hawk Daddy, mobbing at McD's
after a dinner appointment cancelled on them.

Mikey said: "A group of people were huddled around this at McD's!
Pretty crazy and so sad!
Such a cool time to wear Christ's name on my chest though!
Pray for the people of France and especially
for my boiii Elder Jmatty to be safe and protected."

Elder GREEENNNN