Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WEEK 6 SPRINGFIELD (WEEK 63 OF MISSION)

Hello hello family and friends!!! 

It has been a long time since I have been able to email you and a lot has happened!!!

On Saturday Geanie and Anne got baptized and it was such an awesome baptism!!!  They are some of my favorite people in the world and they are some of the most genuine people I have ever met and it was just great! The next day they were confirmed in Sacrament Meeting and then Anne got up and she bore her testimony to the whole congregation!  They should be going to the temple soon and they both are reading 6 pages of the Book of Mormon a day!!!  How awesome are they huh?  They are such good examples to me and I am so lucky to be able to have met them!




I have now memorized a couple talks just from reading them so much and doing my best to have faith and press forward and I can testify that if we do as Dieter F. Uchtdorf said and "doubt our doubts before we doubt or faith" God will provide safety for our soul and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and for the forgiveness and relief He can provide! 

Lastly, one of my favorite times of the year is right now with the fall and football season and basketball all starting it is so awesome!!!  Also I would like to wish three of my favorite people Happy Birthday, Wallbeck, Aubs, and Jmatty!!!!!!!! 

I love you all thank you for the prayers and everything please continue :) 

Elder Green!