Monday, May 15, 2017

WEEK 9 ROGERS (WEEK 90 OF MISSION)

"I was slapped by a little Marhsallese girl....with a piece of pizza!"
Hello friends and family!!!!!

This week was another great week here in Rogers.  We have ramped up our exchanges to 3 exchanges a week so we have a lot of work that gets done and we are extremely grateful for the zone leaders that come in and help us so much.

We have had a lot of success working with the Marshallese people here in Rogers.  They are a very loving people and they all are familiar with the Mormon culture because they all have been to the Mormon church in the Marshall Islands.  We have had a lot of awesome experiences and this week 34 islanders returned to church!  It was a huge blessing and we saw the Lord's hand a lot.  Our ward is so great and they helped with rides, invitations etc. 

Carl is doing great.  He received the priesthood yesterday and I am so proud of him.  He comes to church faithfully even though he may have a hard time getting there etc.  I love that kid

Mely is great as well, she is such a great leader and we are blessed to have her in our ward and in my life.

We received an amazing referral that we are so excited about from a bishop in Salt Lake. He sent us a referral for a couple, Barbie and Steve.  They have been to Temple Square and sacrament meetings etc.  They seem just awesome and we are excited to teach them. 

There were a lot of miracles this week.  I saw the Lord’s hand many, many times.
Tommy, Mikey, and Mikey ;)
Happy Mother’s Day everybody!!!  It was so good to talk to my friends and family yesterday and I have the most amazing mom!  I love you Mama.  Thanks for all that you do for me!!!  I don’t know what this world would be like without my mom <3

Love you all,

Elder Green