Tuesday, July 25, 2017

WEEK 7 SPRINGDALE (WEEK 100 OF MISSION)

iokwe iokwe! Ej et mour baamle eo ao? (hello, hello how are you my family?)

Hello everybody I cant believe I have entered this last transfer but I am doing great!!!  Elder Wisden is here and he is picking up the language fast.  A Marshallese kid living in Washington was just assigned to come here and be a missionary speaking Marshallese and so everybody is really excited to finally have a native speaker here. 
Looks like a serious companionship!
Elders Durrant, Mikey, Smith and Radford.
Fun in the car with
Radford, Smith, Durrant and Mikey.
We had an awesome week, Jason is doing really well still, he is ready to be baptized he is just waiting on feeling like he is ready and so that is great!!!

Dickson and Grace we are just working on getting a marriage certificate and then getting their family in town for the baptism!  It is really exciting, we find so many new people every day out here just because of the open and humble hearts of the Marshallese people

I am starting to feel more and more comfortable with the language, I can finally understand what people are saying to me haha and I can reply and not sound ridiculous it’s been nice.

We had another member have a Kemem at the church this Saturday night and it was absolutely insane haha.  I danced with my branch mission leader’s wife and we got some of the coolest necklaces given to us as the guests of honor and ate a lot more fish and all the native food I love.  It was really awesome!  Elder Wisden is settling in I think and I will miss old Smithy Boy but I am excited for this last transfer!
 
Mikey and Elder Wisden at the Kemem.
Love you all,

Elder Green