Tuesday, August 22, 2017

WEEK 11 SPRINGDALE (WEEK 104 OF MISSION)

Iakwe my family and friends I love you and miss you all.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve my mission!  Kine was baptized and I was honored to get the chance to confirm her in church on Sunday and she is such a wonderful young girl! Other than that I mean it was a big week but I will have to just tell you all about it in my talk and when I see you all! 
Kine's Baptism.  Also in the picture Bubu and Sister Loveland.
Something of note, I am proud of myself because I translated the entire baptismal service into English for the people there who didn't speak Marshallese.
The branch threw a big surprise going away party for me!  It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.  I could not help but feel so humbled by the love they have shown me.  I can’t really explain to you what I feel about all of this and I can’t really explain how many mixed emotions I feel leaving, especially leaving my favorite area, but that is okay I know that there will be more opportunities for me.  
Mikey sure loves the Marshallese people!
And they have been so good to him.
Such a fun send off.
The Lanjes.
The Clinton Family.
Mikey with Zazu.
Sister Kejon and Lolita.
Mikey and Janda.
Thank you all for all you have done.  I can’t wait to see you all!

Signing out for the last time!


Meek Meek :)