Monday, December 7, 2015

WEEK 13 BELLA VISTA (WEEK 15 OF MISSION)

"Elders Lopez and Green take over all of Arkansas"

Wuzzzzup Family and Friends!!!!!

I hope you guys all had an awesome week :)

My week was rather crazy!! haha it was transfers this week and so I had to say goodbye to Elder Hess. It was kind of weird and hard to do actually. He and I were best buddies and I just felt like I would serve all two years with him. He was an awesome missionary though and my new comp is too!
Saying goodbye to Elder Hess
My new comp, Elder Lopez, is awesome and we had a good week this week teaching. But my spiritual story for this week actually comes from before transfers when Elder Hess was saying goodbye as we taught his last lesson to our investigator Sherrie. We had an awesome time discussing faith and reading from the Book of Mormon with her and she is just so awesome. When it was getting time for us to go the mood of everything changed and I don't think I had ever felt the spirit so strong and Sherrie with tears rolling down her cheeks told Elder Hess thank you for not giving up on her. Sherrie has investigated the church for a couple of years now and she is just awesome. She looked at Elder Hess and said that when she gets baptized she wants him to know that he was a part of her conversion. Sometimes it can be frustrating as a missionary when you don't get to see a ton of results for yourself personally with baptisms. I get selfish and think this too sometimes. However, it isn't about us as the missionaries and it just showed me that the Lord has His time for everybody and is preparing everybody in their own way and I just love my mission and that was so cool. I hope to progress Sherrie as far as I can while I am here :)
Mikey and Elder Lopez at the Pea Ridge Parade.
He didn't say what kind of parade. Check out
all the Books of Mormon under his arm ;)
A funny story from this week is because the window is still out and one day we came home to a bird flying around our house hahahah we were so confused. Haha I love my mission though. Everybody back home I love you guys thank you for all the encouragement and love! Have an awesome week, remember the Savior. He is the only reason any of us can even wake up and smile. Take the time to thank our Father in Heaven for his Son. He is the gift. He saved us all, I know it with all my heart. I want it clear after I pass from this life that I believed in our Savior. Love you all.

Have a ballin week

Elder $waggy Green