Wednesday, September 28, 2016

WEEK 18 MENA (WEEK 57 OF MISSION)

These pictures came through last week after i had already sent out the group email so i will start with them this week ;)

Mikey called this,
"When you're having a rough day!"
Saying goodbye to Brandon before he heads to Utah to enter the MTC

So many tries but they never got a pic of all three of them looking at the camera haha!!!



When Brandon got to Utah he stopped by our house for a visit!  It was so much fun to talk to him and hear more about the town of Mena.  He is headed to Australia and will hopefully attend UVU when he returns from his mission.

Brandon with cute Aubrey.  I'm not sure Mikey would like his arm around her haha!

Not a lot of time today ladies and gents but we got the big news on transfers!!!!

I am going tomorrow to Springfield, Missouri and I will be in downtown Springfield in a two ward area Hickory Hills and Hillcrest.  It will be a bit of a change of pace from the town of Mena!

This past week was one of the hardest of my whole life and I am so grateful I made it through!  I can’t go into details really but I am so grateful for the prayers of you all and the love I feel for my Savior and Heavenly Father! 

We left Mena in pretty good shape though and really had a good week.  We had 4 investigators come to church and those awesome girls Haley and Avery are looking to be baptized on October 8th and also there is an 11-year-old who we found last week who will also be baptized in October.  Also Donny Carroll, who was baptized a few weeks back will be going to the SLC temple soon with his brother to do his first baptisms.  I love you all thank you for all the support!!! 

This is at the baptism of the Pattersons.  A couple Mikey helped teach and got to go back and speak at their baptism.  No pic with the couple but always gets one with Elder Hess haha!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful mom this Saturday!!!!  She is my best friend in the whole world and I love her and don’t know what I would do without her. (But literally I still have no clue what I am doing out here, who knew you couldn’t put dawn in the dishwasher?)  I Love you Mama!!!  Have a great birthday Mama! 


Elder Green