Monday, October 3, 2016

WEEK 1 SPRINGFIELD (WEEK 58 OF MISSION)

Hello Everybody!!!

Green and Roberts prophecy fulfilled?
This is a picture from forever ago!  My new companion is standing to the right of me in this picture his name is Elder Roberts!!!!  He is such a great guy and I couldn’t be more stoked to be with him and especially in Springfield.  I love my new area! Springfield is basically like South Jordan!  It is a very nice new view for sure!  I do miss Mena though.  Never thought I would say that one, huh!  But yes this is the third state I have served in now!

Mikey with his new companion, Elder Roberts.
He called this "Presh" as in aren't we precious ;)
Posterity Line saying goodbye at transfers.
Mikey with Larry Sibbett.  Such a great family that helped
the missionaries a ton back in Mena.
Man conference was super sweet and Elder Roberts and I watched it at the church. We tried to go watch it with some of the investigators at their house but things ended up cancelling!

We have a baptism Saturday so that will be cool Elder Grey and Elder Roberts were working very hard in this area before I got here so it is super nice to come into an awesome area! 

My favorite thing from conference was that I fasted and prayed because I really needed some direction with things in my life and all 4 of my questions were addressed directly.  I had never tried that before and to see them answered so directly and so quickly was a very special experience.  My favorite talk and I think my new favorite speaker came from Elder Rasband.  I had very recently had the same experience that he discussed about the primary song asking the question "Heavenly Father, are you really there?  And do you hear and answer every child’s prayer?"  I want you guys to know that I know that Heavenly Father is really there.  If you want to feel his love ask him in prayer how he feels about you and then sit quietly and listen.  I promise that your Heavenly Father will fill your heart through the Holy Ghost with the love he has for you! 

Eating with the Elders Quorum.  That's a lot of Brats!
I hope you all have a great week! I am doing really good and loving where I am at and am so grateful to get to learn new things from Elder Roberts!!! 

Love you all,

Elder Green