Monday, April 3, 2017

WEEK 3 ROGERS (WEEK 84 OF MISSION)

Meetings!  Michelle Conover texted me this pic during the week :)
Hello everybody!!!  Hope you all are having a great week! We had another fun and exciting week!

General conference was super awesome this week and I really loved all that was shared.  I have been trying to think of what I felt like the over-riding theme was and haven’t really been able to come up with anything so far!  But I really liked a lot of the talks, some cool emphasis on religious freedom and tolerance etc.  Just was a really good conference and we had some people come to watch it with us which was super cool.

Updates on some of the things that went on this week.  We had exchanges with the West Plains and Fort Smith zone leaders and both of those were really awesome and a lot of fun.  I learn a lot on those exchanges from the leaders of our mission and I really appreciate all that they help me learn.  We had MLC this week which was really awesome and President Loveland and Sister Loveland knocked it out of the park as usual and the spirit was strong and it was a blessing to be in that meeting. 

Our investigators are doing really well and let me tell you about a tender mercy!  So we have been trying to get in to teach a large section of Marshallese people that live in a complex of apartments in our area and they are some of the coolest people and nicest and some are even members already.  So anyway, we have had a little bit of a hard time I think getting them to trust us.  Well this week we had a chance to stop at the park when we saw them all playing basketball.  We walked up and they asked if we wanted to jump in kind of jokingly, well you know me and Elder Henderson shed the suit coats and untucked the white shirts and after 20 minutes of oohs and awwws from the crowd of kids we had won their love and trust haha.  Last night we taught four awesome people Mev, Mile, Daniel, and Carl.  What a blessing! 

Love you all hope you all have a great week!!!!


Elder GREEENNNIE