Monday, February 8, 2016

WEEK 4 TULSA (WEEK 24 OF MISSION)

YA BOY GETS HIS FEET WET

hey friends and fammmmm!!!!!!!!!


I hope you all are having a greeaattt day and had a good weeek last week I had the best week ever!!!!!

This week started off with us setting a baptismal date with 5 of these kids for February 21st and we are so excited for them and what the gospel will add to their lives. They all had so many questions and we just sat down and answered all of them and taught them the restoration and they were all jumping out of there seats to be baptized haha! So everybody pray that their parents’ hearts will be softened and they will be allowed to be baptized. We also scheduled a baptism for a boy named Brendan for that same day this week so that is all super exciting

Saturday was the day that Whitney got baptized!!! Elder Nau got to baptize him and it was awesome!! His whole family came to see him and they are not members and actually he hadn't seen any of them for over 8 months so it was very emotional. I love this guy he is so awesome. Also he announced at his baptism that he is now engaged to his girlfriend who got baptized a year ago and they are just awesome. I got to confirm him the next day in Sacrament. Also Sunday was Ashlynn's baptism and it was soooooo cool for me to get into the water for the first time and just see some little girls bright face come out of the water as she made such an awesome decision of being baptized. The lord is blessing us so much out here and I love the work!!!
After Whitney's baptism with his fiance' Meghan
Ashlynn's Baptism!
Her family is the one from Vernal who knew my Dad's Fish Shop sign ;)
Mikey & Ashlynn all geared  up for the big moment!
A little something I have been thinking about is that our happiness all just depends on our attitude. So if anybody is having a hard time right now try to look at yourself before you start blaming the situation you’re in. I have found that sometimes I will be walking in the freezing cold getting door after door shut in my face and I have a smile the whole time and I am like, “Why am I so happy?” And then I realize because my attitude is just upbeat and happy with where I am!!! Love you all

Read the Book of Mormon that really is all that changes Mormons from other churches it is really just that! Love you

Elder Green!!!