Monday, July 25, 2016

WEEK 9 MENA (WEEK 48 OF MISSION)

Hello fam and friends it is great to be with you once again!!!!!!

Well this week I do not have much time so I might have to be a little shorter than usual!

Me and Elder Doman had another awesome week and things are going super well! Webb will be interviewed for baptism tonight! He quit smoking cold turkey after his priesthood blessing!

I have been battling a little bit of a fever this week and Mena is one of the hottest places I guess it heats up a lot more than the rest of Arkansas and we had some heat index warnings this past week!

I would like to give a shoutout to my best friend JARED HOLMAN for hitting his year mark this week!!!! Thanks for the example my man congrats on the first one!

Also thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the letter this week it meant a whole bunch! Also mama and The shum thank you for the letters <3

It was Elder Hess' birthday this week too so shoutout to my trainer who took such excellent care of me!

I have been studying in D&C this past week combined with the Book of Mormon and Preach my Gospel. I love how connected everything truly is with the fullness of the Gospel! I truly do "Praise to the man who communed with Jehovah."

Love you all have an awesome week!!!!


Love Elder Green